Not Sure Which Air Ambulance Company to Choose?
Air Ambulance 1 is structured in a way that allows us to provide the best quote for the needs of each patient. We are able to provide medical air transport services in three different ways and we base our choice by selecting the proper method for each client.
- We own our aircraft, making them available 24/7.
- We use our own Critical Care medical teams on other aircraft arranged with other air ambulance companies or authorized agencies.
- We broker medical flights to AAA rated air ambulance companies within our own worldwide network.
BEING ABLE TO USE OUR OWN AIRCRAFT OR OTHER AAA RATED AIRCRAFT, GIVES OUR CLIENTS THE BEST OPTIONS FOR THEIR NEEDS!
In addition to standard amenities you may find in some air ambulance companies, the following are some key advantages that separate Air Ambulance 1 from the competition:
- Worldwide Network Alliance – While we operate our own planes, our Flight Coordinators are trained to provide you with additional jets located closer to the patient’s origin, saving you precious time and money.
- Over 200,000 Successful Patient Transports – Air Ambulance 1’s Management team has handheld over 200,000 successful patient transports via air and ground ambulance.
- Multiple Plane Choices – Air Ambulance 1 has more than 15 different planes to offer. Twin prop, jet prop, small jets, medium size jets, large jets and even commercial jets, which can support up to 5 patients and more than 12 family members. Click here for a brochure describing our aircraft.
- Multilingual Flight Coordinators – We have Flight Coordinators, who between them can communicate in over 12 languages.
- Specialty Critical Care Staff – We employee over 30 medical personnel who specialize in neonatal and pediatric transports, severe burn flights and critical care vent patients. Learn more about our Medical Team.
- Medical Billing Department – Medical services are expensive. Our Billing Department personnel are trained to pre-authorize/bill your medical flights with most insurance companies. Included are Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, Humana and many more. We also handle all aspects of insurance reimbursement and pride ourselves in obtaining the greatest rate of return in reimbursements for our clients. Learn more about our Insurance Reimbursement services here.