MAKING IT EASIER FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Air Ambulance 1, is one of the most experienced and trusted private air ambulance services in the world. We have successfully operated numerous critical care air ambulance flights worldwide. Our clients value our expertise and outstanding level of patient care, as well as our commitment to service that goes above and beyond normal industry standards. In addition to offering traditional critical care air ambulance services, we also offer programs that make choosing Air Ambulance 1 the best choice since these programs assist customers by offering a reduction in normal prices by using our Empty Leg Program or Discounted Flights service. We also provide assistance with insurance reimbursements which takes the burden and stress away from the customer and allows us to take care of it.
Please check out our Programs in more detail by visiting the pages listed below:
UNIQUE IN EVERY WAY
Air Ambulance 1 stands out from the rest due to the fact that we specialize in multiple services for a wide variety of patients. We operate the most advanced medical equipment and aircraft to thousands of destinations around the world. As a result, we have mastered the complex variables that go into planning and executing a flawless critical transport, which allows us to ease our clients through the planning process.
In addition to our unique programs which make it easier for our customers, we offer many other advantages to choosing Air Ambulance 1 that separates us from the competition:
- Worldwide Network Alliance since we Own, Lease and Broker Aircraft – While we operate our own planes, our Flight Coordinators are trained to provide you with additional jets located closer to the patient’s origin, saving you precious time and money by providing the aircraft that meets your needs at the time of service.
- Superior Quality Care & Treat Patients Like Family – Air Ambulance 1′s Management Team has handheld over 200,000 successful patient transports via Air and Ground Ambulance.
- Multiple Plane Choices – Air Ambulance 1 has more than 15 different planes to offer. Twin Prop, Jet Prop, small Jets, medium size Jets, large Jets and even commercial Jets. These planes can support up to 5 patients and more than 12 family members. Click here for a brochure describing our aircraft.
- 24/7 Dispatch Center – Multiple Language Support & Multilingual Flight Coordinators – When needed, our flight coordinators department is able to communicate in over 12 languages.
- Advanced Medical Equipment – Each aircraft is equipped with advanced medical equipment such as Cardiac Monitor, IV Pump, Bi-pap & C-pap Vents, Transport Incubator, Med Pac & Aerodynamic Stretchers. The information collected from some of these equipment devices can be printed and supplied to the ground team so the receiving physician may continue treatment.
- Supervised Trip from Start to Finish by Our Specialty Critical Care Staff – We employee over 30 medical personal that specialize in Neonatal and Pediatric Transports, Severe Burns Medical Flights and critical care vent patients. During the transport there is continuous medical monitoring with Bed to Bed Care. Learn more about our Medical Team.
- Medical Billing Department – Medical services are very expensive, therefore we have a specialized medical billing department that is trained to pre-authorize or bill your medical flights with most insurance companies. That is included to Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CIGNA, Human and many more. We also handle all aspects of Insurance Reimbursement as well. Learn more about our Insurance Reimbursement services here.
- Instant Online Quotes & Consistent Management from Quote to Invoice– The first and Only Company to Offer It Online. You can find out what your costs will be instantly. Check it out here.