If You Need Medical Transportation Fast, Contact Air Ambulance 1
- Domestic and International Air Services Available
- Complete Bed-to-Bed Servic
- We Offer Medical Escorts
- FFA-Approved Airline Stretchers
Contact Air Ambulance 1 Today!
24/7 Dispatch Center
Toll Free 1(800)424-9000
Fax: 1(800) 424-9000
Thank you for the amazing support during the transport of my father
Everything was very simple, you explained all my options.
The flight was smooth and the crew was wonderful.
You Can be Prepared for the Unexpected with Air Ambulance 1
The only thing to expect in life is the unexpected. Fortunately, if you are in need of medical evacuation services and require an air ambulance, we can rescue you from the unthinkable. Call Air Ambulance 1 for a superior alternative to typical airline travel. Some schedules vary, and paying for monthly medevac insurance can get costly, especially when you’re not sure if you will need it or not. With Air Ambulance 1, you have us at your fingertips when you need us and we offer a combination of services that can assist you in a variety of situations.
- Air Ambulance 1 services include: domestic and international air ambulance medical flight services to virtually anywhere in the world. Complete bed to bed services where our patients are escorted directly from bedside to the air ambulance directly to the receiving location. A multilingual staff that includes flight coordinators fluent in English, Spanish and French. Also, a special VIP department that can arrange limousine services, hotel accommodations, personal translators, and liaisons.
- Air Ambulance 1 commercial stretcher services include: Providing the highest level of care by making arrangements for a block of seats to be removed from an aircraft and an FAA approved airline stretcher to be installed with a privacy curtain. Medical equipment is provided on board and monitored by our aero medical team. Family and friends are also able to fly along with a patient and be by their side. Upon arrival at the airport, you can expect minimal waiting time due to our advanced planning with airline officials.
- Air Ambulance 1 medical escort services include: First class or business class accommodations on commercial airlines while under the constant care of a minimum of one member of our aero medical staff. We are limited as to the medical equipment and services we can offer on board commercial planes, but using this service may help you save money when in domestic and international medical emergencies.
As a leader in the air ambulance service industry, we pride ourselves on having an outstanding reputation which is why we are called upon to assist prominent medical centers, international assistance companies, and other foreign government agencies. These industries trust Air Ambulance 1 to help save lives because we provide some of the finest medical care in the world. You can trust us too. Call us today to find out more.
What Is an Air Ambulance?
Many people have never heard of an Air ambulance before. We would like to explain exactly what our company does so that people have a full understanding of our services, should they need them at some point in the future, or should their loved ones require our services. We provide similar services to the well-known ground ambulances that occupy every town and township in the United States. The difference is that we fly in the air around the world. Some people have asked, "Why would I need to fly around the world if I am in critically ill condition?"
Air Ambulance 1: Medical Transportation in the Air
When you need medical transportation via airplane, you can count on Air Ambulance 1. Many people have never heard of an air ambulance service before, and therefore have some understandable questions about the services that we offer. Here, we will answer some of your most frequently asked questions. Some people have wondered if Air Ambulance 1 is a brokerage service. We are not a brokerage service, and indeed we are fully insured and licensed by the state of Texas. On staff, we have a medical director, medical equipment, leased planes and flight teams.
Call on Air Ambulance 1 when You Need a Quality and Professional Air Ambulance
There may come a time in your life when you require transport for yourself or a loved one that includes medical assistance. An air ambulance is used today for transporting critically ill patients and moving them closer home to their loved ones as well as helping other patients to get home from vacation destinations where they may have been injured or fallen ill.
Our Air Ambulance Transport Professionals Are the Most Skilled in the Business
[Posted on Oct 08]
Our Air ambulance transport professionals have been proven time and time again to be some of the most skilled medical transport teams available. Patients who are in need of air medical transport, medical escorts, or medevac services have learned to count on us when they are in times of medical crisis. Many of our previous customers have consistently recommended us to their friends and family, making word-of-mouth one of our best forms of advertising! Everyone knows that they can trust the advice of their loved ones; therefore, we are extremely happy that we have been recommended so often by our clients.
Regardless of what kind of medical condition you may be afflicted with, and where you must be transported to, our certified medical professionals are trained to handle virtually anything. Whether you are chronically ill or are in need of transport for an emergency situation, we can handle it with aplomb. Our staff is made up of nurses and paramedics as well as flight physicians when required. Regardless of age, size or destination, we can successfully transport virtually anyone anywhere any time.
If you would like to take a moment to compare Air Ambulance 1 with other Medical flight teams who are available, you will readily see that we come out ahead of time and time again when compared to any of them. We have exceedingly high ratings in all areas, ranging from patient care and medical attention to price and convenience. Indeed we often provide the most affordable fees and costs, working diligently with your insurance company to keep your costs as low as possible. When you want a certified, highly recommended and caring medical team, along with certified pilots and state-of-the-art medical Jets transporting you during a very delicate and potentially stressful time, turn to us and rest easy during your flight.
Being rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau is yet another very important reason why we are so well trusted and recommended by so many patients today. No one should accept anything less when it comes to something so important as your health. We constantly strive to improve the quality of our services, which are already off the charts. For an instant quote and to have any questions answered about our aeromedical services, pricing, or ground ambulance coordination, call our team of flight coordinators at any time of day or night.
Read More Articles Below: